The stark beauty of the rugged landscape of a lava field in Hawaii Volcano National Park.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Hiya, it's me. Just a short post until I get up and running again.

Happy New Year!
I know it's been awhile.
I've had an exciting new year so far.  Here's a brief of what's been happening in my neck of the woods.

I fought the flu.
Then had several chipped and cracked teeth.
Had a blind date that never happened.
A broken toilet tank.
Six weeks of chronic disease awareness classes.
Walking three times a week with a new walking partner.
Visiting a new church with a old lady friend.
Had a pitbull dog growl at me in my yard (new neighbors).
Lost a dress size.
Helping a friend cope with a FUCC (fraudulent use of credit card).
Saving money for a TIN number.
Applying as a vendor (juried) for a AlohaFest in Colorado.
Camera problems (unsolved).
Computer problems (need a new computer).
Went whale watching.
Got addicted to self serve frozen yogurt shops.
Created a couple of new designs.
And have a hundred stuck in my memory bank (my head).



It has been an exciting first two months of 2012.   How has your 2012 been for you?

Once I solve my computer and camera issues I will be back to regular posting.
Until then, take care and God Bless.



No comments: