The stark beauty of the rugged landscape of a lava field in Hawaii Volcano National Park.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Ladies and Gentlemen,
It is official, my home computer went to the grave.  It died!  However, it did live a long life and traveled with me.  The computer was a gift that was sent to me in Colorado from Hawaii in 2004.  Then, it traveled to Seattle, Hawaii, Utah, Tennessee and Nebraska.  Now, I have to figure out how to remove the hard drive to retrieve information from it.  Mainly pictures and things I've written for Conservation Council for Hawaii.  So, we'll see what happens with that.
Well, that computer lived a very long life of 8 years.  So, what is that 400 in computer years?
Until I find a new computer my posts will be without pictures.  **sigh**

That's all for now.
Aloha,
Lei

No comments: