The stark beauty of the rugged landscape of a lava field in Hawaii Volcano National Park.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

A fresh new start.

This is a brand new blog I started that eventually will link with my new business website featuring my  fashion, accessory & home fashion designs.  My business is called Lei Jolie.

using microsoft paint to doodle

I'm so excited that I'm finally starting an actual business.  It has been years in the making.  Some years I've just flittered and floundered, and other years I've been prolific in designing and being creative.  I just needed to find my way in the exciting world of creativity.  I'm also a bit apprehensive, starting a business is a little like gambling - taking a chance.  But here's the deal... if you don't step out and take a leap of faith, for certain your dreams and goals won't materialize,  there will always be a little nugget of thought "I wonder if it could have happened."  So here I am, starting on this brand new venture, for better or for worse,  with scissors and needle in hand.

native flower

With this blog I want to share what makes me tick.  Show you my inspirations.  Examine colors and textures.  Things that make me silently shout "WOW"!  Hopefully, these things will be reflected in the joy that I have in creating dresses, dolls, jewelry, pillows, etc.  My pretty things.
kanzashi hairpick

Lei Jolie - fashion that you were born to wear and to love.

Kolea - Hawaii's migratory Plover





That's all for now.  Tootle Loo! 

Love and Aloha,
Lei    

No comments: